WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU?
Main benefits for fleet owners and owner-operators:
Increased durability – Downtime is the challenge of any fleet operator as it reduces the efficiency of their business. TOTAL Rubia Optima CK-4 and FA-4 products will have longer potential oil drain intervals and greater engine protection.
Cutting emissions – Using Rubia FA-4 oils will help you improve fuel economy while lowering carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
- Designed for all environments – Rubia CK-4 and FA-4 oils will provide you with optimum efficiency in the harshest conditions and the most extreme temperatures.
- Economical benefits - In addition to lower fuel consumption, you should also experience lower maintenance and downtime due to reduced corrosion and sludge deposits.
Owners of construction equipment:
CK-4 and FA-4 oils have a higher level of performance than current grade oils; providing robust wear protection, improved oxidation stability and extended oil drain intervals.
New diesel engine oil technology will provide opportunities for extended oil drain performance for off-road vehicles as well versus API CJ-4 Oils.
- Improved oil oxidation performance helps reduce piston deposit formation and increases engine life due to lower wear.
- CK-4 SAE 10W-30 can provide improved start-up performance and better wear protection while maintaining hardware defense.
- A wide range of products will allow for improved product selection for both new and older off-road equipment.