TOTAL NEVASTANE RANGE
With more than 50 years of experience, TOTAL NEVASTANE range has been developed to support food and beverage industry in their upmost safety concerns.
GRASP YOUR INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE
A range of products adapted to your needs
The NEVASTANE range spans a wide array of products that have been completely reformulated to meet the latest requirements of industrial equipment suppliers.
Offering improved performance for every food industry application, NEVASTANE products protect your equipment and extend its working life, even in the most difficult operating conditions such as wide temperature ranges or in presence of water or food.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR CHALLENGES:
- Food safety: meet HACCP best in class practices, NSF H1 products, traceability.
- Reliability and durability of the equipment: improve your production rates, despite an increase of physical and chemical constraints.
- Reduced oil consumption: increase draining intervals.
- Security of supply: product availability worldwide.
OUR TOTAL NEVASTANE SOLUTION:
- NSF H1 solution product, allergen and GMO free certified products and ISO 21469 certified plants, Halal & Kosher certifications.
- Full range of synthetic products, PAO, PAG, Ester, outstanding performance calcium, sulfonate complex and PTFE greases.
- A global network of more than 120 affiliates and local warehouses. Technical experts in each country to support you on HACCP approach and implementation.
- TCO approach: product rationalization, proven outstanding performance of our premium products.
Major investment in R&D and close collaboration with food processing equipment manufacturers allows us to formulate and test the products of the future. Using our products guarantees the optimal performance of your equipment and consideration for health and environmental safety.
INDUSTRY LEADING STANDARDS FOR QUALITY, HYGIENE AND TRACEABILITY:
To evidence our commitment to applying the upmost stringent guidelines all our plants producing the TOTAL NEVASTANE range are ISO 21469 as are the TOTAL NEVASTANE products produced in these facilities.
ISO 21469 means:
- Formulation review.
- Product testing.
- Traceability and verifications.
- Annual independent audit of our facility and products.
- Investigation of complaints.
- Corrective action and enforcement.
- Risk assessment.
- Continuous improvement.